We have two Sunday School classes for Young Adults:
- Singles Class- led by Robbie Boyett.
- Young Couples/Parents Class is led by our Pastor Dr. Mike Hawkins and his lovely wife Jackie.
- Nursery will be provided during Sunday School and the 10:45 am church service.
All Young Adults meet on Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM for small group study. We learn biblical principles, serve others and grow in the knowledge of Christ. The small group is led by Eddy and Bonney Meyers.
Young Adults’ Fellowship
We try to meet quarterly for family fun such as bowling, crawfish boil, watching a game or enjoying a Christmas Lights tour.
Young Adults’ Outreach
We do outreach ministries such as:
- Gas station Missions- We pump gas and pay $5-$10 of the gas transaction while we share with them the love of Jesus.
- Sponsoring families during the holidays. We prepare holiday meals and toy drive for the less fortunate in our area the week before Christmas.
- Bringing snacks and sport drinks to our local Sheriff’s Department as a Thank You for keeping us safe.